We are continuously developing new fine-art print exhibits and companion slide shows to bring inspiring outdoor photography to the public. Slideshow presentations are a minimum flat fee of $100 (plus travel expenses if beyond 30 miles from my home).
Upcoming Exhibits and Speaking Engagements
- Abridged version of the Places In Between – The Assabet River exhibit is now on display at Maynard Town Hall (195 Main Street).
- April 21, 2011 – Assabet Osprey slideshow at the Forbush Bird Club Annual Banquet in West Boylston MA
- Gallery Seven on Nason Street in Maynard, MA has a number of my hometown prints available for sale.
Available Exhibits and Slideshows
Please contact us for more information about any of the shows below. If you have a related subject area of interest, we’ll do our best to accomodate you or locate someone who can.
- “Places In Between” (slideshow/exhibit) – Exploring a river through the places and moments “in between”.
- “Chills” (slideshow) – Photographs of autumn through early spring.
- “Yellowstone at 40 below” (slideshow) – The stark beauty of Yellowstone National Park in the dead of winter.
- “The Radiance of Nature” (exhibit) – 12-14 fine-art prints of nature’s beauty.
- “The Radiance of Nature” (slideshow) – A companion presentation to the exhibit, but stands on its own.
- “A Trip Down the Assabet River” (slideshow) – Follow the river down its 31 miles from Westborough to Concord.
- “Assabet Osprey” (slideshow) – A chronicle of an Osprey family nesting on the Assabet River.
- “River Photography” (tutorial) – An introduction to taking better photographs outdoors, with emphasis on the challenges of photographing on or near a river.
- Gallery exhibit – Oct-Dec 2010 – Emerson Hospital - Places In Between – The Assabet River
- Social Media Lecture – July 20, 2010 – Framingham Downtown Women’s Club — Not photography related, but a lively review of the Why and How of Social Media.
- Gallery exhibit – June-August 2010 – Nashoba Brook Bakery – Places In Between – The Assabet River
- Advocacy and Fine Art Photography in the Digital Age – invited talk at Bay Path College’s Kaleidoscope Cultural Series on September 17, 2009. (Bay Path College’s campus is located in Longmeadow, MA).
- Riverfest 2009 – June 12-14 – Three of my photos were on display at the North Bridge Visitor Center at the Minuteman National Historic Park in Concord. Two of them won top honors in the festival’s photography contest sponsored by Sudbury Valley Trustees.
- Gallery exhibit The Radiance of Nature – May 2009 – Agawam Public Library. The photos were on display the entire month of May.
- Yellowstone at 40 below – AMC Worcester Chapter – Feb 18, 2009.
- Reception for The Radiance of Nature at the Maynard Public Library – Saturday, December 13, 2008, 2pm-4pm. A slideshow will highlight additional photographs from the series.
- Sudbury Valley Trustees Open House and Holiday Sale – December 6, 2008.
- Gallery exhibit The Radiance of Nature – November 2008 – January 2009 – Maynard Public Library. Reception December 13th from 2pm-4pm.
- Gallery exhibit The Radiance of Nature at Newbury Commons in Concord, MA – September 27th through November 3rd.
- Presented “Chills” at the Deaconess Abundant Life Community in Concord on October 4, 2008.
- “A Trip Down the Assabet River” – May 24, 2008 at Newbury Commons in Concord.
- Friends of the Assabet River NWR, April 30, 2008 – “Assabet Osprey” – An updated presentation about the Osprey living in the Assabet River watershed (original presentation was in 2006).
- Chronicle, WCVB, December 6 2006Segment: Rivers – OK, it’s not a speaking engagement per se… I’m featured in a segment on the Sudbury, Assabet, and Concord Rivers along with other folks who live along the banks of these rivers.
- OAR Annual Meeting Keynote, October 24 2006 – “The Assabet River – A celebration of 20 years of protection”
- Westborough Library Invited Presentation, June 19, 2006 – “Assabet Osprey”
- Sudbury Valley Trustees Invited Presentation, April 6, 2006 – “Assabet Osprey”
- Sudbury Valley Trustees Annual Meeting Keynote, October 6, 2005 – “Chills”
- OAR Invited Presentation, March 2005 – “River Photography”