Exhibits, shows, etc.
- Ongoing Rotating Exhibit at Look Optical Shop - Maynard. A selection of prints is now on permanent display at Look Optical Shop, 60 Main Street in Maynard, MA. My thanks to Alex Thayer for lending me some wallspace. I will be rotating different prints into the shop each month.
- Gallery exhibit "The Assabet River - A Place In Between" - 2009. (Scheduling now. )
- Gallery exhibit - June 2010 - Nashoba Brook Bakery. Subject under development.
- Gallery exhibit - Oct-Dec 2010 - Emerson Hospital.
- The Organization for the Assabet River is selling notecards that I publish.
Click here for more information.
If you would like to host an exhibit, please visit my Services page for more details.
Upcoming Speaking Engagements
- "Advocacy and Fine Art Photography in the Digital Age" - invited talk at Bay Path College's Kaleidoscope Cultural Series on Thursday, September 17, 2009 at 7pm. (Bay Path College's campus is located in Longmeadow, MA).
- We have a few slideshows in the works as part of outreach efforts with the Organization for the Assabet River in 2009.
If you are interested in having me speak at your venue, please visit my Services page for more details.
- Riverfest 2009 - June 12-14 - Three of my photos were on display at the North Bridge Visitor Center at the Minuteman National Historic Park in Concord. Two of them won top honors in the festival's photography contest sponsored by Sudbury Valley Trustees.
- Gallery exhibit "The Radiance of Nature" - May 2009 - Agawam Public Library. The photos were on display the entire month of May.
- "Yellowstone at 40 below" - AMC Worcester Chapter - Feb 18, 2009.
- Reception for "The Radiance of Nature" at the Maynard Public Library - Saturday, December 13, 2008, 2pm-4pm. A slideshow will highlight additional photographs from the series.
- Sudbury Valley Trustees Open House and Holiday Sale - December 6, 2008.
- Gallery exhibit "The Radiance of Nature" - November 2008 - January 2009 - Maynard Public Library. Reception December 13th from 2pm-4pm.
- Gallery exhibit "The Radiance of Nature" at Newbury Commons in Concord, MA - September 27th through November 3rd.
- Presented "Chills" at the Deaconess Abundant Life Community in Concord on October 4, 2008.
- "A Trip Down the Assabet River" - May 24, 2008 at Newbury Commons in Concord.
- Friends of the Assabet River NWR, April 30, 2008
"Assabet Osprey" - An updated presentation about the Osprey living in the Assabet River watershed (original presentation was in 2006).
- Chronicle, WCVB, December 6 2006
OK, it's not a speaking engagement per se... I'm featured in a segment on the Sudbury, Assabet, and Concord Rivers along with other folks who live along the banks of these rivers.
- OAR Annual Meeting Keynote, October 24 2006
"The Assabet River - A celebration of 20 years of protection"
- Westborough Library Invited Presentation, June 19, 2006
- Sudbury Valley Trustees Invited Presentation, April 6, 2006
- Sudbury Valley Trustees Annual Meeting Keynote, October 6, 2005
- OAR Invited Presentation, March 2005